Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birds of a feather

Tonight my husband let me help build with him.  I think we make a pretty good team.  As he put it "I don't talk to much and take directions well."  Ironically these qualities were exactly what I was looking for in a mate along with a few other necessities!  Let's see loving, must be handy, look good being handy, loving.....
We've chosen a muted green and white for our coop in hopes of encouraging a soothing egg laying environment.  It went really well with our siding and seemed to provide nice camouflage also.
If it doesn't rain this weekend I'm told the majority of the coop will be done!!




You'll notice our hands in the concrete.  Juvenile maybe but I've been waiting since childhood to cement my love with someone.  ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment