Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lucky Chicks

I've been out of town Friday through Monday.  My husband worked away feverishly while the chickens nearly doubled in size.  The chickens have graduated from the largest rubbermaid container to my horse watering tank and from the bathroom to my husband's man cave!  He even made them a temporary perch which they love.  They are such fun and interesting entertainment. We call it chicken TV.    Hubby is even growing especially fond of one he named Baby Blue or BB.  BB is the lightest of the Blue Andalusians. I am thinking of naming the other girly Etta as in Etta James.  Then they can be the Blues Sistas!  Last night we fed them all dried meal worms and they went nuts over them.
The chicken coop is turning into a mansion with real flooring, electricity and even a real working window! We all can't wait until it's done and there's warmer weather....











Mrs. Cody growing fast!



BB growing faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment