Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Growing Pains

The chicks are growing so fast!  In the last couple of days they spent their first moments outside.  They adapted quickly finding treasures to eat and learning they did not exactly like to share those treasures.  My loving husband began the ground breaking on their coop.  It will be a chicken coop mansion I suspect; much more than I could have hoped for!  I believe he is enjoying the project even though "the chickens are all mine" according to him.  He even dug them up a coveted worm....
The blues are getting their feathers in now and I am hoping they will have lovely lacing.  The Silkies are even getting their "feathery plumes" on their heads.  
Every day a bit more is done on the coop.  We even got to put our handprints in the cement of the doorstep!





XOXXXOOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment